Customers Also Bought
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, manufactured by Mckesson, are arm blood pressure monitor machines. These Arm Blood Pressure Monitors have a nylon cuffs with a latex inflation bladder and bulb. All of the monitors come with a 300mmHg manometer and a black leatherette carrying case.
These are pocket style, hand held Aneroid Sphygmomanometers that are designed to measure blood pressure by temporarily restricting the blood flow through and inflating cuff. Unlike some other BP Monitors, the Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has easily read, comprehensive markings that prevent errors in cuffing.
How to Clean
You may use one of the following methods to clean this product.
- Wipe With 1:9 Solution of Mild Detergent and Water. Rinse and Allow to Air Dry.
- Wipe with Enzol, Rinse. Allow to Air Dry.
- Wipe with 1:200 Bleach to Water Solution. Rinse and Air Dry.
- Wipe with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and Allow to Air Dry.
- Launder with Mild Detergent in Warm Water on Normal Wash Cycle. Remove Bladder First. Allow to Air Dry.
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features and Benefits
- 10 Year Calibration Warranty on Most Models
- Lifetime Calibration Warranty on 01-700GM, 01-700XGM Models
- Comprehensive Marking Prevents Errors in Cuffing
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Components
- Latex Inflation Bladder and Bulb
- Deflation Valve
- Leatherette Carrying Case
- Nylon Cuff
- Black Enamel or Chrome Manometer
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- 55 cm Tube
- 2-Tube Design
- Pocket Style
- 300mmHg manometer
- Contains Latex
- HCPCS: A4663
- Product Numbers: 01-700GM, 01-700XGM, 01-775GM, 01-776XMCE, 01-776MCE, 01-776CMCE.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information