Customers Also Bought
Entrust One Piece Drainable Ostomy Appliances by Fortis Medical Products are skin-friendly one-piece ostomy systems featuring a standard wear adhesive that is designed to be strong yet gentle to even the most sensitive skin. Their flat shape and flexibility allow them to easily adhere to the natural contours of the body, and the comfortable, light weight minimizes the drag commonly associated with pouch fullness.
Entrust One Piece Drainable Ostomy Appliances are transparent to ensure the easiness of viewing the stoma and its output. They are available in both pre-cut and cut-to-fit styles; however, they also feature a large, easy-to-use cutting guide, so that you can easily cut the opening to get the proper desired fit.
Vitality Medical also carries other one-piece appliances, such as the ActiveLife One-Piece Drainable Cut-to-Fit Pouch with Stomahesive Skin Barrier and Esteem One-Piece Drainable Pouch with Modified Stomahesive Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier, InvisiClose Tail Closure and Filter.
Entrust One Piece Features and Benefits:
- Flat and Flexible to Adhere Easily To the Body Contours.
- Lightweight to Minimize Drag Associated With Fullness.
- Soft Mesh-Like Back Panel For Comfort and To Help Reduce Skin Irritation Even In Warm Weather.
- Film Designed To Be Quiet and Discrete.
- Transparent For Ease of Viewing Output and Stoma.
- Available In Cut-To-Fit or Pre-Cut.
- Large, Easy-To-See Cutting Guide For Customizing the Opening Perfectly.
- Safe To Use With Fortis and Other Ostomy Brands.
- 12 Inch Pouch With Tail Clip.
- Latex Free.
Entrust One Piece Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fortis Medical Products
- Brand: Entrust
- Product Numbers: 1100F, 1101F, 1102F, 1103F, 1104F, 1105F, 1106F, 1107F, 1108F, 1200F, 1201F, 1202F, 1203F, 1204F, 1205F, 1206F, 1207F, 1208F, 111212A, 111212F, 121001A, 121001F, 121002A, 121002F, 121034A, 121034F, 121112A, 121112F, 121114A, 121114F, 121134A, 121134F, 121212A, 121212F, 121214A, 121214F
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!