Customers Also Bought
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips by Fortis Medical Products are thin, comfortable skin barriers that are specifically designed to adhere strongly while also being gentle on the skin. Rather than tape, the Crescent Barrier Extensions feature three strips placed around the appliance, framing it in place for comfort, security and minimal leak loss.
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips are a favorite among ostomy patients, especially those with hernias, for their heightened security. These barrier strips help keep appliances in place better and longer, thereby making life much more comfortable. The hydrocolloid in the strip is activated by the body's heat, which ensures an even, secure fit.
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips Features and Benefits:
- Made From a Hydrocolloid, a Trusted Wound Care Product For Wound and Ostomy Nurses (WOCN).
- Clear to Help Monitor Skin and Be Able to Detect Leaks Before They Are An Issue.
- Three Pieces Make It Easier to Place the Product, Especially to Accommodate Hernias - Additional Strips Can Be Used if Needed For Larger Areas.
- Skin Friendly, Helps Maintain Healthy Skin Around Stoma.
- May Help Eliminate Need to Use Skin Protectant.
- Super Thin and Stretches Allowing For Freedom of Movement Without Bulk or Feeling Restrained.
- Stretches With the Skin As It Expands and Contracts Due to Hernia or Blockage to Help Keep Appliance Firmly In Place.
- Can Be Used Under Appliance For Additional Skin Protection.
- Water Resistant to Help Prolong Wear Time Swimming or Being Active.
- Easy to Remove with Wafer / Barrier, Adhesive Remover Not Usually Needed.
- Safe to Use With Fortis and Other Ostomy Brands.
- Pre-Cut and Pre-Shaped Hydrocolloid Dressing.
- Latex Free.
- 30 Each / Box.
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fortis Medical Products
- Brand: Entrust
- Latex Free: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 1 Inch Wide
- Available With or Without FortaGuard
- Product Numbers: 6200, 6200F
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A