Customers Also Bought
EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump, by Moog, is a compact-portable feeding pump device, which allows tube-fed patients the ability to participate in physical activity, without being held back by their feeding pump.
The EnteraLite Infinity Pump uses alarms, messages and indicators that display on an easy-to-read screen to help you diagnose and troubleshoot the most common questions about operation. The Moog Infinity Pump has an intuitive design and easily mastered user interface provides confidence right from the start.
EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump gives patients the ability to stick to their prescribed feeding regimen while maintaining a normal lifestyle. The Infinity feeding pump provides a +/-5% accuracy at any flow rate and is easy to program and operate, which gives caregiver the freedom to tend to other important daily tasks. It is portable and operates in any orientation. The Infinity Feeding Pump features three feeding programs; intermittent, bolus, and continuous and has selectable flow rates from 0.1 ml/hr to 600 ml/hr. The indication, messages, and alarms featured on the display screen makes it easy to diagnose and perform maintenance on pump operation.
The pump is lightweight (weighs 1 pound), which makes it portable and easily carried in a custom-designed carry bag. The pump has a 24-hour battery to ensure a consistent flow rate all day and all night. The pump does not require scheduled maintenance and is easily cleaned, simply rinse with running water. It includes a pole clamp, pump, charger, operator’s manual, and a 2-year warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Allows For Uninterrupted Care
- Highly Portable, Lightweight
- Easy-to-Learn, Easy-to-Use Intuitive Design
- Easy-Loading Cassette Allows for Fast One-Handed, Consistent Set Up
- Maintains +/- 5% Accuracy at Any Flow Rate and When Operated in Any Orientation
- No Annual Maintenance or Calibration, Washable Under Running Water
- Manufacturer: Moog
- Weight: 14.4 Ounces (408 g)
- Flow Rate: 0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 5% of Selected Flow Rate
- Dose Limit: 0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml; 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- Operating Orientation: Any
- Memory: Settings Retained Until Use Changes
- Battery: Lithium Ion; 24 Hours at 125 mL/hour; 6 Hour Recharge Time
- Maintenance: No Annual Maintenance or Calibration Required
- Cleaning: Washable Under Running Water (Water-Resistant)
- Kit Contents: Pump, Charger, Pole Clamp, Operator's Manual
- Product Number: 90049859
Product Informational Videos
Pump Key Features Video (3:45 minutes)
Administration Sets - Pump Feeding Sets and Cassettes Video (3:24 minutes)
Pump Operating Informational Video (5:59 minutes)
Pump Troubleshooting Issues Video (6:39 minutes)
Pump Cleaning and Maintaining Video (0:59 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you change the total volume on the pumpQuestion by: Joyce Quinn on Oct 7, 2016 6:04:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!how to start for the first timeQuestion by: YAYAH KEBE on May 27, 2017 6:50:00 PMWe've added a an instruction manual for operating the Enteralite Infinity.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 9, 2017 10:24:00 AMcan you get the power plug for enteralite infinity, and how much would it be. and how long to get it to me.
Question by: brenda on May 28, 2016 9:59:38 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!What's the size of the device? ThanksQuestion by: Emily on Sep 12, 2015 6:28:00 AMThe device measures 4" tall by 5 1/2" wide by 2" thickAnswer by: Marcia on Jan 13, 2016 6:02:00 PM
- Shipping & Returns