Customers Also Bought
Enteralite Infinity Pump Administration Sets, manufactured by Moog/Zevex, is a pump system with security features designed to go wherever the patients go.
The Enteralite Infinity feeding bags features a patented in-line occluder to help with helping prevent the dangerous issue of automatic or free flow of contents. Closed System set features the SpikeRight® PLUS proximal end. This end is designed to be incompatible with IV ports, spikes, and other medical equipment including airway devices and epidural systems.
Moog feeding bags provide easy to use cassettes that allow consistent, one handed loading. Open system set comes with built in hanger and a large top-fill opening. The cap for the opening is leak-proof and helps to minimize formula spills and waste. Use this set for a convenient and safe way to feed your Patient Care patients. BUY Enteralite Infinity bags from Vitality Medical today.
These administration sets are compatible with the EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump used for adults.
Compatible Administration Sets for the EnteraLite Infinity Orange
Compatible Administration Sets for the EnteraLite Infinity
Product Features and Benefits
- In-Line Occluder to Help Prevent Automatic Free-Flow
- Proximal End Connector Design Helps to Prevent Incorrect Connections
- Easy to Use Cassette Allows One-Handed Loading
- Pre-attached pump set
- NOT I.V. Compatible
- Item Numbers: INF0100-A, INF0500-A, INF1200-A, INF0020-A
- Size Options: 100mL, 500mL, and 1200mL
- Material: Microbore
- DEHP Free
- Use Frequency: Change Sets Every 24 Hours
- Manufacturer: Moog
- Brand: Enteralite Infinity and Infinity Orange
- HCPCS Code: B4035
Moog Administration Sets Review Video (3:34 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A