Customers Also Bought
Eakin Cohesive Seal is a ConvaTec ostomy seal that securely protects stomas and fistulas of all shapes and sizes. This colostomy stoma seal requires no cutting and absorbs moisture, ensuring that the stoma or fistula stays physically protected and water-free. This ConvaTec ostomy seal is compatible with almost any ostomy device and can replace many different types of rings and pastes.
The Eakin Seal is moldable and pectin-based, allowing it to safely protect stomas and fistulas of all different shapes and sizes. If you're searching for a flexible, comfortable and hassle-free colostomy stoma seal, this is the ideal seal for you.
Eakin Cohesive Seal Features and Benefits
- Requires no cutting and absorbs moisture completely from around the stoma or fistula, guaranteeing a waterproof environment.
- Compatible with many different types of ostomy devices and can safely replace rings and pastes, allowing users to personalize their ostomy system for ultimate comfort.
- Seal physically protects stoma or fistula from water, reducing irritation and the risk of infection.
- Product numbers: 839001, 839002, 839003, 839004, 839005, 839006
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec (Eakin)
- Color: Beige
How to Use Eakin Cohesive® Seals PATIENT version (2:58 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history