Customers Also Bought
Eakin Cohesive Seal is a ConvaTec ostomy seal that securely protects stomas and fistulas of all shapes and sizes. This colostomy stoma seal requires no cutting and absorbs moisture, ensuring that the stoma or fistula stays physically protected and water-free. This ConvaTec ostomy seal is compatible with almost any ostomy device and can replace many different types of rings and pastes.
The Eakin Seal is a moldable hydrocolloid barrier containing pectin, allowing it to safely protect stomas and fistulas of all different shapes and sizes. If you're searching for a flexible, comfortable and hassle-free colostomy stoma seal, this is the ideal seal for you. Choose from a variety of donut-shaped seals as well as solid square skin barriers. The small and large Cohesive Seal is slightly thicker than the Slims for those with significant leakage issues. The StomaWrap is ideal for individuals with limited dexterity and who have a large or oval-shaped stoma. Although these products are referred to as a moldable hydrocolloid barrier, it does not replace a skin barrier or wafer.
The solid Skin Barriers comes in two sizes, a 4 x 4-inch square and a 4 x 8-inch rectangle. Skin Barriers are moldable and absorb moisture to be helpful where the skin is damaged. This creates further protection to vulnerable skin that may be exposed to fluids and body waste.
Features and Benefits:
- Requires No Cutting
- Seals and Absorbs Moisture Around the Stoma or Fistula
- Creates a Waterproof Environment
- Compatible with Most Ostomy Devices
- Replace Rings and Pastes
- Provides Ultimate Comfort
- Seal Reduces Irritation and Risk of Infection
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Brand: Eakin
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Ring Seal Product Numbers: 839001, 839002, 839003, 839006
- Skin Barrier Product Numbers: 839004, 839005
- Color: Beige
- Seal Options: Ring- Regular and Slims, Skin Barrier
- Application: Waterproof Seal Around Stoma
- HCPCS Code: A4385
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents