Customers Also Bought
The Silipos DuraGel Cushion Liner protects the skin from a prosthetic limb for moderately active patients. The DuraGel liner is available in tapered and uniform styles in 3, 6 and 9 mm thickness. The prosthetic liner is made of a nylon composite fabric with superior gel bond providing abrasion resistance to maintain skin care. The durable gel will not delaminate, thin out or tear over time, even under stress for the most active patients. It's hypoallergenic material made without latex to prevent possible allergic reactions. The liners are made to be washed and reused so you can get the most out of your liner.
DuraGel Prosthetic Cushion Liner is available in medium, large and x-large based on the proximal and distal measurement. Reference the size chart to find he best fit for you.
Silipos manufactures DurGel Cushion Liners for low activity as well.
Features and Benefits:
- Retrofittable to Silipos Explorer sockets
- Easy to Donn
- Comforts and Protects Skin
- Durable Gel Won't Delaminate or Tear
- Hypoallergenic Material
- Washable and Reusable
- Manufacturer: Silipos
- 3mm Product Numbers: 18251, 18252, 18253, 18254, 18255, 18256, 18257
- 6mm Product Numbers: 18241, 18242, 18243, 18244, 18245, 18246, 18247, 18248
- 9mm Product Numbers: 18261, 18262, 18263, 18264
- Size Options: Medium, Large and X-large
- Style Options: Tapered, Uniform
- Gel Thickness Options: 3, 6 ,9 mm
- Quantity: Each
- User: Unisex
- Material: Nylon, Gel
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history