Customers Also Bought
Drive Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pumps, available with Regular Carry Bag or a Deluxe Insulated Carry Bag, make pumping comfortable and convenient. The system includes two comfortable and soft silicone cushion inserts. The dual channel design saves time when you need to pump both breasts simultaneously with custom suction to each breast. The Pure Expressions brand offers 2-Phase Expression with Stimulation Mode and Expression mode, depending on your needs.
Pumping with the Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pump is both quiet and fast with nine adjustable suction strengths using either the A/C power supply or battery powered operation. The kit comes with two 4-ounce bottles with lid for refrigeration. After use, it's designed to disassemble with ease for cleaning. It's recommended to hand wash parts and completely dry before reassembly.
You may want to purchase Silicone Nipple Covers designed for breastfeeding mothers and prevents sensitive skin from adhering to the bra.
Drive Pure Expression Dual Channel Electric Breast Pump Includes:
- Dual Channel Pump
- LCD Display w/ 9 Adjustable Suction Strengths
- (2) 4-Ounce Bottle Feeding Adapter Kit
- Storage Containers w/ Lid
- (2) Soft Silicone Cushion Inserts
- A/C Power Supply, Internal Battery
- Zippered Carry Bag
- Insulated Carry Bag (Deluxe Model)
Features and Benefits
- Closed Loop Anti-Backflow System
- Single or Double Pumping Options
- Pumping is Quiet
- Dual Pump with Independent Suction Strengths
- A/C Power or Battery Operation
- Easy to Clean
- LCD Display for Easy Functionality
- 2-Phase Expression
- Deluxe Insulated Bag Keeps Breast Milk Chilled During Transport
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTLBP2000, RTLBP2200
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: .9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.25 L x 4 W x 2.25 H Inches
- BPA-Free: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- No. of Pumps: Two
- Power: A/C/AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- HCPCS Code: E0603
Manuals and Documents
Pure Essentials Electric Pump Systems Video (1:02 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!