Customers Also Bought
The Drive Premium Guard Static Air Mattress Overlay installs over an existing mattress and secured with bed straps to keep the overlay in place. It supports a patient up to 250 pounds. The static mode circulates air under the patient and provides air flow holes to prevent heat and moisture build up to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. The static air also keeps pressure at a minimum to improve blood flow.
The Drive 14428 Static Air Mattress Overlay is easy to clean and is lightweight and portable. There are two built-in adapters for quick inflation and deflation. The pump is not included. Choose from an electric or manual pump.
If you want alternating pressure, Drive Medical also manufactures the Med Aire Alternating Pressure System with the choice of variable or fixed pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Static Air for Pressure Relief
- Air Flow Holes Reduces Heat and Moisture Build Up
- Built-in Straps Keep Overlay in Place
- Emergency CPR Air Release Valve
- Easy to Clean
- Lightweight and Portable
- Two Adapters for Inflation and Deflation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Premium Guard
- Product Number: 14428, 14427 (Electric Pump), 14426 (Manual Pump)
- Product Width: 35 Inches
- Product Length: 72 Inches
- Product Height: 2.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited on Seams & Valve
- Material: PVC
- Application: Treatment and Prevention of Pressure Ulcers
- HCPCS Code: E0197
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes air mattress overlay require a special pump to air up?Question by: Julia Alaniz on Aug 7, 2015 3:27:45 PMThere is no special pump needed in order to pump the overlay mattress.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 12:10:00 PM
Based on your history