The Premium Guard Static Air Mattress Overlay is easy to clean with mild detergent. The air mattress overlay’s unique construction provides for efficient air flow throughout the mattress for use in the treatment and prevention of pressure sores. The air mattress is equipped with an emergency air release valve to deflate the mattress quickly and safely. Adjustable bed straps prevent the air mattress overlay from slipping and moving.
Static Air Mattress Overlay Specifications
- Premium Guard Gel Foam Overlay Width: 35 inches.
- Premium Guard Gel Foam Overlay Length: 72 inches.
- Premium Guard Gel Foam Overlay Height: 2.5 inches.
- Premium Guard Gel Foam Overlay Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Gel Foam Overlay HCPCS code: E0181
- 90 Day Limited Warranty on seams and valve.
Deluxe Static Air Mattress Overlay (Product ID #14427)
Drive Medical Premium Guard Deluxe Static Air Mattress Overlay is a 3 layer system that adjusts to evenly distribute air volume. The Deluxe Static Air Mattress has over 240 air cells and chambers that "self-adjust" for pressure equalization. The heavy duty gauge vinyl construction provides maximum air loss protection and is easy to clean with mild detergent. This mattress overlay is fixed to the bed mattress with four heavy-duty, elastic straps to prevent mattress movement.
Deluxe Static Air Mattress Overlay Features & Benefits
- Emergency air release valve deflates mattress quickly and safely.
- Compatible with most air filling devices.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes air mattress overlay require a special pump to air up?Question by: Julia Alaniz on Aug 7, 2015 3:27:45 PMThere is no special pump needed in order to pump the overlay mattress.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 12:10:00 PM