Customers Also Bought
The Drive Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System is an affordable inflatable bubble pad with pump system to provide alternating air pressure for the purpose of 24-hour pressure ulcer prevention and treatment. It's also designed to be comfortable to encourage patient compliance. The bubble pad is made out of durable, heavy-weight vinyl with 130 individual air cells that alternate pressure every five minutes to reduce pressure and encourage blood circulation. Choose from a selection of pad systems with either a 110 or 220 volt pump in either Fixed Pressure or Variable Pressure with soft to firm pressure to select the best comfort level.
As a Hospital Bed Overlay system, the bubble pad goes directly on top of the mattress and has built-in brackets to keep the pad in place. The Deluxe Model is designed with an end flap to tuck underneath the mattress. All versions support a patient up to 300 pounds.
When needing to update or replace your pad or pump, Drive Medical supplies replacement parts to keep your Med Aire Alternating Pressure System up and running.
Features and Benefits
- Quiet Pump
- Provides Consistent Air Flow and Pressure to Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- Comfortable Individualized Soft or Firm Pressure to Increase Patient Compliance with Therapy
- Alternately Inflates and Deflates 130 Air Cells with Variable or Fixed Pressure Option
- Air Pressure Cycles Every 5 Minutes
- Premium Vinyl is Heavy Gauge to Be Durable
- Built-In Brackets Secure Pad System to Bed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Med-Aire
- 220 Volt Product Numbers: 14001E-220 (Variable), 14002E-220 (Fixed)
- 110 Volt Product Numbers: 14001E, 14001EFD, 140012E
- Product Width: 36 Inches
- Product Length: 78 Inches
- Product Height: 2.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Material: Heavy Gauge Vinyl
- Pressure Setting Options: Variable, Fixed
- Application: Treatment and Prevention of Pressure Ulcers
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Voltage: 110, 220 VAC
- No. of Air Cells: 130
- Pad Color: Cream
- Warranty: 1 Year Control, 90 Days Pad
- HCPCS Code: E0181
- Non-Ambulatory Individuals Needing Pain Management or Ulcer Prevention Therapy in Home Care or Long-Term Care Setting
- Patients with Cervical or Skeletal Traction
- Patient's with Unstable Spinal Cord Injuries
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!