Customers Also Bought
The Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Cross-Frame Brace comes in two style options if you want back support or want a simple bench-style shower chair. Both options have a durable bench made with blow-molded plastic. The bench is curved with drainage holes to reduce slipping. The bench also features grab handles when the user needs to hold on to something while showering for added stability.
This Heavy Duty Bath Shower Bench is designed to accommodate up to 500 pounds. The durable blow-molded plastic construction along with the aluminum cross-frame attached with aircraft-type rivets adds strength to support bariatric patients. It has a high degree of adjustability to customize to each user. The legs are made with a euro-style, U-shaped clip that inserts into holes every 1-inch. Each leg adjust separately making it important to check that the legs are set to the same hole to achieve an even height. It's also important to make sure the u-clip clicks into place before use. All four legs have rubber tips for added safety on a wet surface.
Drive Medical also manufactures Quick Suction Rails adding a non-slip grip for additional support in and around the tub or shower.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Blow-Molded Plastic
- Height Adjustable
- Easy Assembly
- Leg Height Adjustments with Euro-Style Clip
- Drainage Holes Reduce Slipping
- Cross Brace Adds Additional Support
- Handle Grips in Bench and Back
- Rubber Feet Grips Surface
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 12021KD-1 (Backrest), 12022KD-1 (w/o Backrest)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (Backrest), 6 lbs. (w/o Backrest)
- Seat Height: 14 - 29 Inches
- Seat Width: 20 Inches
- Seat Depth: 12 Inches
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Quantity: Each
- Color: White
- Material: Blow-Molded Plastic, Aluminum
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history