Customers Also Bought
Cardinal Health Dover Silicone Elastomer Coated Latex Foley Catheters, formerly Covidien, are thin flexible tubes left in the bladder to drain urine. The catheters are sterile to prevent infection. The silicone elastomer coating provides a smoother surface that's helpful during insertion and protects from possible latex allergy or urethra irritation.
Dover Silicone Elastomer Coated Latex Foley Catheters are available with 3, 5 and 30 mL/cc balloons that prevent the catheter from slipping out of the urethra. There is also a selection of tube sizes in 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26. 28 and 30 French with 2-Way and 3-Way style. One channel drains the urine with a second to inflate the balloon after insertion. The 3-Way style of Dover Silicone Elastomer Catheters are similar but are designed with a third channel providing access to the bladder to remove blood clots and debris after surgery.
Cardinal Health also manufactures 2-way Silicone Oil Coated Foley Catheters designed to reduce friction and offer easier insertion and removal.
Features and Benefits
- Thick Funnel Prevents Tubing Collapse
- Symmetric Balloon Reliably Secures Catheter
- Wide Selection of Sizes
- Large Drain Eyes
- Lumen Allows for High Drainage Capacity
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Dover
- Product Numbers: (2-Way/5 mL) 402712, 402714, 402716, 402718, 402720, 402722, 402724, 402726, 402728
- Product Numbers: (2-Way/30 mL) 403712, 403714, 403716, 403718, 403720, 403722, 403724, 403726, 403728 403730
- Product Number: (2-Way/3 mL) 8887654088
- Product Numbers: (3-Way/5 mL) 8887688169, 8887688201, 8887688227
- Product Numbers: (3-Way/30 mL) 8887689167, 8887689183, 8887689209, 8887689225, 8887689241, 8887689266
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- French Size Options: 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
- Securing Method: 3, 5, 30 mL/cc Balloon
- Material: Latex w/ Silicone Elastomer Coating
- Style Options: 2-Way, 3-Way
- Sterile: Yes
- Application: Urinary Foley Catheter
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!