Customers Also Bought
Dover Foley Catheters are silicone coated latex Urinary Caths used for urine drainage. The silicone coating on these Latex Catheters minimize friction and offer easy insertion and removal. These Dover Foley Catheters offer 2-way service and come with two separate retention balloon sizes to choose from. The Dover Latex Foley Catheters have a smooth exterior shaft that also aids in insertion and removal. Manufactured by Covidien Kendall, the Dover Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheters are made with large drain eyes to provide maximum drainage. A Bespak, spring-loaded valve on these Foley Catheters offers more control for inflation and deflation of the catheter balloon.
Kendall Silicone Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters Features & Benefits
- Silicone coating reduces friction and offers easier insertion.
- Smooth exterior latex shaft.
- 2-Way catheter.
- 2 retention balloon sizes to select from.
- Large drain eyes facilitates maximum drainage.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve offers more control for inflation and deflation of the Foley catheter balloon.
Kendall Silicone Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters Specifications
- Length: 17 Inch.
- Balloon Size Options
- 5 cc / 5 mL
- 30 cc / 30 mL
- Material: Latex.
- Coating: Silicone.
- Cath Style: 2-Way.
- Tip Style: Standard Tip
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Dover.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702.
- HCPCS Code: B4338, A6223.
- Kendall Silicone Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters Product Numbers: 3558, 3560, 3563, 3565, 3567, 3570, 3573, 3575, 3577, 8887624149, 3601, 3607, 3611, 3614, 3618, 3619, 3623, 3631.
- French Size Options: 14 French, 16 French, 18 French, 20 French, 22 French, 24 French, 26 French, 28 French or 30 French.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it ok to use this on a patient with a latex allergy since it is coated in silicone?Question by: Angela Miller on Feb 10, 2016 7:08:53 PMIf the user has an allergy it's best not to use this product. The shaft of the catheter is made with latex.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 24, 2016 4:19:00 PM
Based on your history
- no pain and is easily inserted
- Great product, great price