Customers Also Bought
Dover Latex Foley 3-Way Catheters are latex catheters with a Hydrogel coating that offers catheter patients less stress to the urethra. The hydrogel coating provides easy insertion as well as removal. Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters come with a ribbed balloon that offers increased strength. The balloon size is 30 cc. Made by Kendall, the Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are constructed from latex and are equipped with large drain eyes to provide better drainage. The large drain eyes are smooth, offering greater comfort. Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are 3-way catheters designed with a standard tip. These Dover Foley Catheters are also available with a Coude Tip. A Bespak spring-loaded valve on these Foley Catheters provide proper inflation and deflation of the balloon. The Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters come in French sizes ranging from 18 French to 24 French. The length of the Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters is 16-1/2 inches.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters 3-Way Features & Benefits
- Provides superior lubrication and increased biocompatibility.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve offers proper inflation and deflation of the Foley Catheter Balloon.
- Large, smooth drain eyes provide maximum drainage.
- Hydrogel coating provides easy insertion and removal with less trauma to the urethra.
- Ribbed balloon provides increased strength and more security.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters 3-Way Specifications
- Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters 3-Way Standard Tip Product Numbers: 2819, 2821, 2824.
- French Size Options: 18 French, 20 French and 24 French.
- Length Options: 16-1/2 Inch.
- Balloon Size: 30 cc.
- Application: Bladder Urine Drainage.
- Catheter Type: Foley Catheter.
- Style: 3-Way, Standard Tip, Hydrophilic Coating.
- Material: Latex.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Dover.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702.
- HCPCS Codes: A4346.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history