Customers Also Bought
Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are 2-way catheters designed with a coude tip for men. Dover Foley 2-Way Coude Catheters are latex catheters with lubrication. These Foley Catheters have a Hydrogel coating for easier insertion and removal. The hydrogel coating offers catheter patients less urethra trauma. Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters come with a ribbed balloon of 5 cc or 30 cc that provide increased strength. Made by Kendall, the Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are constructed from latex and are equipped with large drain eyes to provide better drainage. The large drain eyes are smooth, providing less friction. These Dover Foley Catheters are also available with a Coude Tip. A Bespak spring-loaded valve on these Foley Catheters provide proper inflation and deflation of the balloon. The Dover Coude Tip Foley Catheters come in French sizes ranging from 16 French to 22 French. The length of the Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters is 16-1/2 inches.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters with Coude Tip Features & Benefits
- Offers superior lubrication and increased biocompatibility.
- Ribbed balloon provides increased strength and more security.
- Equipped with Bespak spring-loaded valve for proper inflation and deflation of the Foley Catheter Balloon.
- Large, smooth drain eyes provide maximum drainage.
- Hydrogel coating provides easy insertion and removal with less trauma to the urethra.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters with Coude Tip Specifications
- Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex 2-Way Foley Catheters with Coude Tip Product Numbers: 1416C, 1418C, 1420C, 1616C, 1618C.
- French Size Options: 16 French, 18 French and 20 French.
- Length: 16-1/2 Inch.
- Balloon Size Options: 5 cc and 30 cc.
- Application: Bladder Urine Drainage.
- Catheter Type: Foley Catheter.
- Style: 2-Way, Coude Tip, Hydrophilic Coating.
- Material: Latex.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Dover.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702.
- HCPCS Codes: A4352.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history