Customers Also Bought
Dover Latex Foley Catheters are Hydrogel Coated to provide easy insertion. The hydrogel coating offers catheter patients less trauma to the urethra during insertion and removal. Dover Foley Catheters have superior lubrication and increased biocompatibility. Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are 2-way catheters with a standard tip. Coude Tip Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are also available. Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters come with a ribbed balloon that provides increased strength and symmetry. Manufactured by Kendall, the Dover Hydrogel Coated Foley Catheters are made from latex and have large drain eyes to provide better bladder drainage. These large drain eyes are smooth for greater comfort. Equipped with a Bespak spring-loaded valve, the Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters with Standard Tip provided proper inflation and deflation of the Foley Catheter balloon. The Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters come in French sizes ranging from 12 French to 24 French. Balloon size options are 5 cc or 30 cc. The length of the Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters is 16-1/2 inches.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters 2-Way Features & Benefits
- Hydrogel coating provides easy insertion and removal with less trauma to the urethra.
- Large, smooth drain eyes provide maximum drainage.
- Ribbed balloon provides increased strength and more security.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve offers proper inflation and deflation of the Foley Catheter Balloon.
Kendall Dover Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheters 2-Way Specifications
- Latex Foley Catheter Product Numbers: 1416, 1419, 1420, 1424, 1616, 1619, 1621, 1622.
- French Size Options: 16 French, 18 French, 20 French, 24 French and 22 French.
- Length: 16-1/2 Inch.
- Balloon Size Options: 5 cc, 30 cc.
- Application: Bladder Urine Drainage.
- Catheter Type: Foley Catheter.
- Style: 2-Way, Standard Tip, Hydrophilic Coating.
- Material: Latex.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Dover.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702.
- HCPCS Codes: A4338.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history