Disarticulated Half Human Skeleton Model, by 3B Scientific, is a life-size, realistic replica of the upper half of a human skeleton. Completely disarticulated, this kit offers students the ability to separately study each of the body parts individually, including mounted skull, sternum, hyoid, and spinal column.
The model's hand and foot are available are available in two options; one loosely articulated on nylon cord to allow for more maneuverable studying of realistic movement, the other mounted with wire to demonstrate natural human movement. This highly detailed Disarticulated Half Human Skeleton Model is perfect for anatomy studies. Comes in a convenient and sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box.
Disarticulated Half Human Skeleton Model Features and Benefits:
- Includes Mounted Skull, Sternum, Hyoid, and Spinal Column.
- Loosely Articulated or Wire-Mounted Hand and Foot.
- Comes In Sturdy Partitioned Cardboard Storage Box.
Disarticulated Half Human Skeleton Model Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 8.82 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.3 x 16.9 x 10.4 Inches
- Product Number: A04
- Loosely Articulated:
- Weight: 8.82 lb
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 10.6 x 16.7 Inches
- Product Number: A04/1
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!