Meet Stan, the Life Size Human Skeleton Model by 3B Scientific! The original artificial skeleton model, Stan has been used in classrooms throughout the world for decades due to the level of quality, the robust construction, and high degree of life-like anatomical accuracy. The top quality natural casting is made in Germany and then hand-assembled to ensure every step is done with the highest degree of certainty.
Stan is made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material and comes on a stable metal stand with five casters, and at almost six feet in height and close to 200 pounds this Life Size Human Skeleton Model is as close and realistic an approximation of an actual human skeleton as it gets. The model is perfect for hands-on, close-up examination with its three-part assembled skull, individually inserted teeth, and easily detachable limbs, making it a great choice for any hospital, school, university, or labratory.
Life Size Human Skeleton Model Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional Value For Money.
- Top Quality Natural Casting "Made in Germany"
- Final Assembly Carried Out by Hand.
- Made From a Durable, Unbreakable Synthetic Material.
- On a Stable Metal Stand with 5 Casters (Painted White).
- Close to the Realistic Weight of Around 200 Bones.
- Natural Skeleton Size.
- 3-Part Assembled Skull.
- Individually Inserted Teeth.
- Comes With Metal Stand and Transparent Dust Cover.
Life Size Human Skeleton Model Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Height: 69.5 Inches
- Weight: 21.10 lb
- Product Number: A10
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!