Customers Also Bought
This scale features a large slip-resistant platform, which is great increasing patient stability. Featuring an integral low-angle ramp, it is incredibly easy for patients to gain access to the scale's platform. In addition, the platform has a safety lip around three sides preventing patients from rolling off of the side.
Each scale comes with a user-friendly remote digital indicator that optimizes its performance. The digital indicator displays height, weight, and body mass index on the indicator's easy-to-read liquid-crystal display. Featuring serial, USB, wired or Wi-Fi Ethernet communications, you can easily send this information to a printer or PC for electronic medical/health record use. The indicator also includes a tare function, which allows you to calculate a patient's weight accurately.
This scale functions off of six C alkaline batteries, Ni-Cad (nickel-cadmium) or NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries, or an optional AC adapter (none of these are included).
This scale can only be used for top of floor installations. Also, depending upon your needs, this scale is available in either a 3' x 3' or 4' x 4' platform.
Features and Benefits
- EMR/EHR ready.
- English or Metric units.
- Integral low-angle access ramp.
- Non-skid platform.
- Numerous connectivity methods.
- Remote digital indicator.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet options.
- Product Numbers: FHD133II, FHD144II.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb / 450 kg.
- Platform Dimensions: 3 x 3 ft / 4 x 4 ft.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or an AC adapter (neither included).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB, wired/Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Application: To measure weight and body mass index.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Additional Information