Customers Also Bought
In Bed Scale, by Detecto, is a Hydraulic Lift Bed Scale used to weigh patients who are bed bound. Designed for fast, accurate weighing, the Detecto In Bed Patient Scale, IBFL500, features a stretcher carrying strap and easy stow hoops. The digital weight indicator provides EMR/EHR connectivity, body mass index calculation, lock/release key for weight recording and large LCD digital readout for easy reading. The scale can be powered by 6 AA batteries or an AC adapter, which is not included. The Detecto In Bed Patient Scale also features a flame retardant, antibacterial, self-deodorizing stretcher which is placed under the patient and hydraulically lifted inches from the bed for weighing. The Detecto In Bed Patient Scale comes with locking casters, adjustable weighing arm, and sturdy steel construction. The ZERO key allows staff to easily subtract the weight of bedding. The new Detecto In Bed Patient Scale Model IB800 features an adjustable base widening stance for added stability and an additional weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Detecto In Bed Scale Applications
- Intensive Care
- Coronary Care
- Geriatric Care
- Surgical Recovery
- Burn Treatment
Detecto In Bed Scale Features and Benefits
- Auto sleep mode
- Auto power off
- Lock release display
- Automatic/manual zero
- Adjustable weighing arm (38.5" to 73" / 97.8 cm to 1.85.4 cm high)
- Hydraulic lift mechanism.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital indicator's simple controls reduce the chance of errors.
Detecto In Bed Scale Specifications
- Detecto In Bed Patient Scale Product ID Number: IBFL500.
- Width: 36"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs x 0.1 lbs / 225 kg x 0.1 kg
- Under Bed Clearance: 4.8" / 122 mm
- Shipping Weight: 207 lbs / 94 kg
- Stretcher: 6' / 180 cm long, Sure-Chek 44XL Fabric.
- Weight Display: 0.75" Digital
- Power: 6 AA size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
Detecto In Bed Scale Measurements
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A