Customers Also Bought
Cure Catheters for Men and Women are intermittent catheters designed with straight tips for easy insertion. Manufactured by Cure Medical, these straight tip catheters come with a color coded funnel end and fire-polished eyelets. The packaging can be opened from either end. Constructed with plastic, these self-cath products are DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free. They are sterile, single-use catheters with a smooth surface for a comfortable insertion. These Intermittent Catheters provide a simple and safe catheterization that reduces the risk of urinary tract infections (UTI's). Cure Catheter for Men come in a 16 inch length while Cure Catheter for Women come in a 6 inch length.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Intermittent Catheters for Women and Men FREE Samples.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to prevent UTI's.
- DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free.
- Smooth, fire-polished eyelets.
- Dual opening packaging.
- Economical alternative for most popular types of catheters.
- Product Numbers: M10C, M12C, M14C, M16C, M18C.
- French Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18.
- Length: 6 or 16 Inch.
- Color Codes: Black, White, Green, Orange, Red, and White.
- Catheter Type: Male or Female Intermittent Catheter.
- Style: Straight Tip.
- Application: Urethral Intermittent Catheter.
- Material: Plastic.
- Eyes: Fire-Polished.
- Gender: Male or Female.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- DEHP Free.
- BPA Free.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
- HCPCS Code: A4352.
Manuals and Documents
- Male Instruction Guide provides directions for proper application.
- Female Instruction Guide contains information for low-risk UTI insertions.
Rick Hayden Chooses a Cure Catheter Video (2:17 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cure Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!