Customers Also Bought
Cure Closed System Catheter is a urinary catheterization system with a pre-lubricated catheter and an integrated 1500 mL collection bag. These catheter systems include a catheter housed within a collection bag. This self-contained system eliminates the need to empty the bag into the toilet or urinal. Closed system catheters help reduce the risk of UTI infections and are easier to use for wheelchair patients or for patients who have lost dexterity. Swabsticks, a BZK wipe, a sterile wipe, gloves and an underpad assist with installing the catheter. Select between a single option or a kit configuration.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Medical Closed System Catheter FREE Samples.
- Cure catheter.
- Non-staining BZK wipe.
- 3 povidone-iodine swabsticks.
- 2 ambidextrous gloves.
- Sterile wipe.
Product Features & Benefits
- Closed system catheter kit.
- Made with high quality materials.
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort.
- Pre-lubricated catheter.
- Integrated 1500 mL collection bag.
- Product Numbers: CB8, CB10, CB12, CB14, CB16, CS8, CS10, CS12, CS14. CS14C, CS16.
- French Sizes: 8 – 16.
- Collection: 1500 mL Collection Bag.
- Style: Closed System.
- Securing Method: Without Balloon.
- Application: Intermittent Catheter Kit.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Single use.
- DEHP free.
- BPA free.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS Code: A4351.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
Manuals and Documents
- Instruction Guide for Men contains user instructions for male catheterization.
- Instruction Guide for Women provides details for applying a closed system catheter for women.
- Catheterization Guide for Boys helps parents to provide catheterizations for their sons.
Closed System Catheterization for Wheelchair Patients with Jerry Diaz Video (1:47 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A