Customers Also Bought
Silicone CPAP Full Face Masks by DeVilbiss offer a comfortable fit and customization for a cost-efficient and effective CPAP Therapy for patients. It is an easy to fit, clean and maintain mask. Devilbiss CPAP Masks are easily adjusted with headgear straps to create an effective seal. These full face masks use a silicone padding to create an optimal seal. Silicone CPAP Masks come with four-point adjustable headgear with Velcro® fasteners, and a lightweight, molded silicone cushion that is ideal for extended or long-term use. There are also three different sizes of the forehead pad included with every mask to create the most comfort for the patient. The 360 degree swivel allows optimal tube positioning and the greatest ease in mobility.
DeVilbiss Silicone Masks are available in three different sizes - small, medium and large. These CPAP Masks have replacement silicone forehead pads and replacement cushions available for purchase. The D100 Silicone Mask is also available as a nasal mask. CPAP Masks are used to help treat patients with sleep apnea. Consult with your physician if you have further questions.DeVilbiss Silicone CPAP Full Face Mask Features and Benefits
- Easy to fit, clean and maintain.
- Four-point easily adjustable headgear with Velcro® fasteners.
- Lightweight, molded silicone cushion.
- Three sizes of forehead pads included with every mask.
- 360 degree swivel.
- DeVilbiss Silicone CPAP Mask Item Number: D100F.
- Width: 90 mm.
- Height: 161 mm.
- Depth: 69 mm.
- Size Options: Small, Medium and Large.
- Weight (mask only): 91 grams.
- Weight (mask with headgear): 122 grams.
- Mask Frame Materials: Polycarbonate.
- Headgear Materials: Nylon and Spandex.
- Forehead Pad and Cushion Material: Silicone.
- Volume Range: 296.6 to 367.8 mL
- Latex free.
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- D100 CPAP Mask Service Life: 6 months
- Headgear Service Life: 3 months.
- D100 Mask Cushions Service Life: 3 months.
- HCPCS Codes: A7030, A7035, A7031.
D100 Full Face CPAP Mask Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!