Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Stomahesive Flexible Skin Barrier with Pre-cut Opening, by ConvaTec, is part of a two-piece ostomy system that offers a tan tape collar.
As with many Stomahesive skin barriers, this barrier's plastic coupling ring delivers audible security through "clicking." As soon as you hear the snap, you can trust that your complementary ostomy pouch is securely attached.
According to ConvaTec, the SUR-FIT Natura Stomahesive Flexible Skin Barrier With Pre-cut Opening is ideal for individuals whose stoma output is semi-formed to formed.
This dependable skin barrier, additionally, offers a unique formula that allows it to adhere to both moist and dry skin. It firmly fastens to the area surrounding the stom, yet is incredibly gentle on the skin.
If you are interested in additional complementary products for your ostomy system, look to the odor eliminator, too.
Order now and feel secure and confident while using your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Stomahesive Flexible Skin Barrier With Pre-cut Opening Features and Benefits
- Audible security.
- Fastens to dry or moist skin.
- Gentle on the skin.
- Ideal for stoma outputs that are semi-form or formed.
- Tan tape collar.
SUR-FIT Natura Stomahesive Flexible Skin Barrier With Pre-cut Opening Specifications
- Product Numbers: 125267, 125268, 125269, 125270, 125271, 125272, 125273, 125274, 125275, 125276, and 125277.
- Color: Tan.
- Application: To connect an ostomy bag to a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4414.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you set up charging Medicare ?Question by: John Lowry on Jul 1, 2019 7:29:00 PMWe do not bill Medicare or other insurance companies. All products are purchased directly. However, some insurance companies have a reimbursement plan. You will want to speak with your representative to see if this is an option for you.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 2, 2019 11:13:00 AM
Based on your history