Customers Also Bought
The ActiveLife One-Piece Pre-Cut Urostomy Pouch with Durahesive Skin Barrier and Accuseal Tap with Valve is an 8 inch transparent pouch with 1-sided comfort panel. A lightweight, flexible, one-piece system, the ActiveLife ostomy system combines the skin barrier and pouch in one simple, easy-to-manage system. The pre-cut barrier fits stoma sizes from 3/4 inch up to 1-1/2 inch. Durahesive Skin Barriers are suggested for people with a urostomy or ileostomy, whose stoma output is liquid, semi-liquid or high output. With a urostomy, urine flows as it is produced because the user would no longer have voluntary control over urine flow. All urostomy pouches have a drainage tap on the bottom which allows emptying the contents of the pouch repeatedly throughout the day.
For an alternative urostomy pouch check out the Esteem Synergy Urostomy Pouch Small with Accuseal Tap with Valve or if you prefer the Stomahesive over the Durahesive check out the ActiveLife One-Piece Cut-to-Fit Urostomy Pouch with Stomahesive Skin Barrier.Features and Benefits
- Pre-cut to fit stoma sizes 3/4 inch to 1-1/2 inch.
- One-piece system combines skin barrier and pouch in one single unit.
- Drainage tap allows easy draining of contents throughout day.
- Each box contains one universal night drainage adapter.
- Item Number: 650828, 650829, 650830, 650831, 650832, 650833
- Pouch Length: 8 Inch
- Color: Transparent
- HCPCS Code: A4428
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A