Other SUR-FIT product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec 8 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable closed-end pouch for a two-piece ostomy system. This specific system is designed for one-time use, which allows you to say "goodbye" to draining and uncomfortable tail clips.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy pouch offers a series of discernible "clicks," which provide users with confidence in their system.
In addition to instilling confidence, this ostomy pouch allows users to rapidly and conveniently swap out the pouch or vent the system without removing the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, make sure to utilize an adhesive remover, too, as many individuals find it beneficial.
Offering a double-sided comfort panel, this system is designed to be quiet and odor-proof, helping you maintain the utmost discretion.
According to ConvaTec, this ostomy pouch is specifically designed to complement a wide variety of lifestyles, including colostomy, day wear, bathing, after irrigation, intimacy, travel, active, and swimming.
Order this extensive line and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
ConvaTec 8 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- Discernible security.
- Double-sided comfort panel, which increases discretion.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Low-profile design.
- Specifically designed for one-time use.
- Two-piece design allows easy pouch removal for venting or changing.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
ConvaTec 8 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 413169, 413170, 413171, and 413172.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 8 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5054.
- Additional Information