Other Aloe Vesta product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals or caregivers who want an effective and easy total-body cleansing foam, especially those who don't always have immediate access to a shower or bath or for whom showering is difficult.
Why They Love This Product: This cleansing foam is gentle on the skin and moisturizes it at the same time. It is safe to use on the whole body, including the perineum and hair. It leaves skin and hair clean and soft.
Convatec Aloe Vesta Skin Cleansing Foam Overview
Aloe Vesta Cleansing Foam is a ready-to-use no-rinse cleanser. It is gentle on the skin, moisturizing and leaving the skin clean and soft. It is pH balanced and safe to use on any part of the body, including the perineum and hair. The cleanser comes in a convenient pump bottle that fits into most bags or purses, making it perfect for cleaning up after an incontinence episode or while on the go.
Features and Benefits
- No-Rinse Skin Cleanser and Moisturizer
- Enriched With Aloe and Emollients to Clean, Soften, and Freshen Skin
- Comes in Ready-To-Use Pump Bottle
- Perfect for Bathing in Situations Where a Shower Is Unavailable
- Helps Restore Skin's Natural Moisture Balance
- pH Balanced and Safe for Full-Body Use
- Leaves Skin and Hair Soft, Smooth, and Clean
- Deodorizer Neutralizes Odors From Sweat, Urine, and Feces
No-Rinse Cleanser that Hydrates
This aloe cleansing foam is perfect for times when showers or baths may be too difficult or are not available. It requires no water to work and leaves skin and hair soft, clean, and smooth. During cleansing, the protein-rich formula moisturizes the skin and retains moisture in the skin's deeper layer, ensuring that the skin's natural moisture balance is not thrown off.
- Sodium C14-16
- Olefin sulfonate
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate
- Propylene glycol
- DMDM hydantoin
- Cetethyl morpholium ethosulfate
- Citric acid
- Perry CS-82-117
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Aloe vera
- FD&C green No. 3
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can this Convatec aloe product be used on the face?
This product is safe for all-over use. Be sure to avoid contact with the eyes and do not ingest.
Can Convatec Cleansing Foam be used as an incontinence cleanser?
Does this come in an aerosol can?
No, it is a nonaerosol pump bottle.
Does this product have a scent?
Yes. It smells "clean."
Is this safe to use around cancer port sites or IV sites?
- Aloe Vesta Clear Barrier Spray forms a translucent barrier that protects the skin from irritants in urine and feces.
- Aloe Vesta Bathing Cloths are disposable washcloths that provide irritation-free skin cleansing.
- Calmoseptine Ointment calms skin discomfort and itching. It is effective against sores, burns, minor wounds, and rashes, including diaper rash.
- Product Numbers: 325204, 325208
- Scent: None
- Sizes: 4 Ounce, 8 Ounces
- Application: Rinse-Free Cleanser
- Soothing Ingredient: Aloe
Manuals and Documents
- Safety Data Sheet contains safety information.
- Additional Information