Other Rusch product(s)
Over-the-Ear Nasal Cannula, by Teleflex Medical, is designed for a more comfortable feel for those who need daily respiratory therapy. These soft, vinyl-based Over-the-Ear Cannulas are simply inserted into the nostrils to allow proper air delivery from the an oxygen concentrator machine. They have a flexible, contoured lip tab for comfort. They come with an elastic band and fits snugly below the ears. Each of the Over-the-Ear Cannulas are individually packaged. The hose is seven feet long and comes with a standard connector that connects to the flowmeter. The hose is manufactured with what Teleflex refers to as Star Lumen® tubing that resists kinks and crushing. They are reusable and will fit most adult nasal dimensions.
Teleflex Over-the-Ear Nasal Cannula Features and Benefits
- They are made of soft vinyl material.
- The cannulas are non flared and have a flexible, contoured lip tab for comfort.
- They are clear and come with a strap to stay on the head.
- The hose is long, 7 feet, and has a standard connector that connects to O2 concentrator's flowmeter.
- The hose risists kinking and being crushed.
Teleflex Over-the-Ear Nasal Cannula Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 1110
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Clear
- Nasal Prongs: Non-Flared
- Type: Continuous Flow
- Tube Length: 7 feet
- Target Consumer: Adult
- HCPCS: A4615
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Rusch
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!