Customers Also Bought
Composite Barrier Island Dressings by McKesson are a water-resistant, sterile wound dressing that are used as a primary or secondary bordered, non-adherent, occlusive gauze composite dressing for wounds with light to moderate exudation. The flexible, conformable, occlusive dressing helps to protect wounds from outside contamination.
Composite Barrier Island Dressingsfeatures a water-resistant film layer that acts as an effective barrier to outside contamination while simultaneously permitting showering. The Composite Barrier Island Dressings are soft, flexible, and comfortable. Moreover, they offer the convenience of an all-in-one dressing by combining an absorbent non-adherent central gauze pad surrounded by a breathable adhesive border, with a polyurethane film barrier. Make sure to change the dressing as needed.
Features and Benefits:
- Primary of Secondary Bordered Non-Adherent Gauze Composite Dressing With Film Backing That Protects From Outside Contamination.
- Effective Water Barrier to Permit Showering / Bathing.
- Offers the Convenience of An All-In-One Dressing By Combining An Absorbent Non-Adherent Central Pad Surrounded By a Breathable Adhesive Border, With An Addition of a Polyurethane Film Barrier.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Composite Barrier Island Dressing
- Dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Material: Polypropylene / Rayon
- Pad Size: 2" x 2" Pad
- Shape: Square
- Sterility: Sterile
- Type: Water Resistant
- HCPCS Code: A6203
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- Product Number: 16-89144
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A