Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Sensitive peri-ulcer skin calls for Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 6105 by Coloplast. It's extra gentle to delicate peri-ulcer skin from its unique three-dimensional polyurethane foam construction. The beveled edges won't leave pressure marks and the soft edges won't stick to wound bed. It's specifically designed without an adhesive to allow the dressing to conform to deep wound beds in its last stages of healing.
The polyurethane foam is a super absorber with the ability to manage highly exuding wounds, leg ulcers, second-degree burns and donor sites. As liquids are absorbed, the foam dressing distributes it vertically to prevent leakage and reduce the risk of skin maceration. This process creates a moist wound environment needed for faster healing.
The foam is covered in a semi-permeable membrane that releases vapor while being waterproof to prevent leaks or strike-through. The dressing provides wound protection for up to seven days, depending on the amount of exudate. Fewer dressing changes minimize exposure of wound during healing process adding to patient comfort.
The foam is 2 x 2.75 inches and comes with ten dressings in a box. Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing family also has larger square dressings up to 8 x 8 inches.
Features and Benefits:
- Gentle to Peri-Ulcer Skin
- Excellent Wound Exudate Uptake
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Waterproof Exterior Protects Wound From Outside Bacteria
- Beveled Edges Won't Stick to Wound Bed
- Prevents Leakage
- Easy Application
- Cost-Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 6105
- Size: 2 x 2.75 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: 3-D Rectangle with Beveled Edges
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6209
- Application: Wound Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Treatment of fragile peri-ulcer skin for leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and other highly exuding wound.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!