Other Biatin product(s)
Biatain® Foam Dressings are Non-adhesive Dressings that are made of a unique 3-D polymer that is a superior exudate absorbent, which locks away moisture. Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressings are sterile Wound Dressings manufactured by Coloplast for exuding wounds and may be used with compression therapy. The polymer structure within the Biatain® Foam Dressings' pad absorbs exudates and wicks it away from the wound bed. The Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressings is a superior choice as a wound dressing because of its high absorption and retention capabilities. Biatain Foam Dressings are more comfortable and lower the risk of leaving pressure marks on the skin.Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressings Features & Benefits
- Super-absorbent Foam Dressing for exuding wounds.
- Offers a soft, protective cushioning effect, ensuring longer wearing time -- up to 7 days.
- No lateral spreading.
- Less risk of maceration.
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment and extended wear times.
- Ideal under compression bandages.
Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressings Specifications
- Size Options: 4 x 4, 6 x 6, and 8 x 8 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Construction: Polymer, consisting of highly absorbent foam and semi-permeable, top layer film.
- Design: Soft, beveled edges.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast.
- HCPCS codes: A6209, A6210, A6211.
- Biatain Non Adhesive Foam Dressing Product Numbers: 3410, 3413 and 3416.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatin
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!