Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 3416 by Coloplast is a unique three-dimensional polyurethane foam dressing designed to be extra gentle to sensitive and fragile peri-wound skin. It's non-adherent to be mindful of this delicate skin. The foam has beveled edges for softness against deep wound beds. Biatain Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing also offers superior exudate uptake which is ideal when treating leg ulcers, second-degree burns and donor sites and other high exuding wounds.
Biatain® receives its absorbency from specialized polyurethane foam that soaks up large amounts of wound exudate and distributes it vertically to prevent leakage and skin maceration. Its waterproof barrier also adds another layer of leakage protection. The foam effectively manages the exudate and creates a moist wound environment needed to heal quickly. These features provide patient confidence and comfort since it holds up well creating longevity. The dressing can remain on the wound for up to seven days before dressing changes which also means it's a cost-effective wound care dressing.
The foam square measures 8 x 8 inches and comes with five dressings in a box. Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing family comes in additional sizes starting at 4 x 4 inches to tailor the size to the wound.
Features and Benefits:
- Gentle 3-D Design Deep Wounds with Peri-Ulcer Skin
- Quick Exudate Uptake
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Protects Wound From Outside Bacteria
- Semi-Permeable to Release Moisture
- Water/Bacteria Proof Film
- Soft, Beveled Edges Won't Stick to Wound
- Fast Healing
- Prevents Strike-Through
- Easy Application
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3416
- Size: 8 x 8 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5
- Shape: 3-D Square with Beveled Edges
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6211
- Application: Wound Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Treatment of exuding wounds for patients with extra fragile peri-ulcer skin.
Biatain® Foam Dressing Overview Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!