Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 3413 by Coloplast offers a unique three-dimensional design to be extra gentle to fragile peri-wound skin. It's non-adherent to conform into deep wound beds associated with leg ulcers, second-degree burns and donor sites. The 3-D foam features soft, beveled edges that won't stick to wound bed or add pressure marks.
Biatain® is a gentle, specialized foam dressing with an ability to quickly soak up wound exudate and bacteria. The foam distributes the exudate vertically and traps it to prevent leakage. The management of exudate reduces the risk of maceration while maintaining a moist wound healing environment needed for faster healing.
The top film is waterproof and prevents strike-through. It is breathable to allow water vapor to evaporate through the protective barrier. Bacteria can't penetrate the barrier as well for optimal wound protection. These important features create long wearing time as well. Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing can remain in place up to seven days, depending on amount of exudate. This means fewer dressing changes required for added patient comfort.
The square Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing is 6 x 6 inches and comes with five dressings in a box. This dressing can also be found in a larger 8 x 8 inch square when needing additional coverage.
Features and Benefits:
- Gentle 3-D Design Deep Wounds with Peri-Ulcer Skin
- Manages Heavy Exuding Wounds
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Protects Wound From Outside Bacteria
- Waterproof Film
- Foam Won't Stick to Wound
- Fast Healing
- Won't Leak/Prevents Strike-Through
- Easy Application
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3413
- Size: 6 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5
- Shape: 3-D Square with Beveled Edges
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6210
- Application: Wound Care for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Treatment of exuding wounds for patients with extra fragile peri-wound skin.
Biatain® Foam Dressing Overview Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents