Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
The flexible three-dimensional design of the Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 3410 is designed to be extra gentle to fragile peri-ulcer skin. It's a non-adherent dressing to not cause additional irritation to this very delicate peri-wound skin. It's manufactured by Coloplast, a leader in trusted wound care products. The 3-D foam construction with beveled edges allows the dressing to conform to deep wound beds without sticking or adding pressure marks.
The foam dressing also has excellent absorption characteristics to be effective in treating a wide range of exuding wounds, leg ulcers, second-degree burns and donor sites. As it takes in exudate and bacteria, it spreads it out vertically and locks it in without worry of strike-through, even under compression. The dressing's ability to manage exudate reduces the risk of maceration and creates a moist wound healing environment for faster healing.
The top film is semi-permeable to allow water vapor to evaporate through the barrier. It's also waterproof and bacteria proof for optimal wound protection. Its durability with superior absorption allows the dressing to remain in place up to seven days. This means fewer dressing changes required to minimize exposure to outside contaminants.
The Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing family offers larger sizes up to 8 x 8 inches when needing additional coverage.
Features and Benefits:
- Gentle 3-D Design Deep Wounds with Peri-Ulcer Skin
- Soaks Up Heavy Exuding Wounds
- Maintains Optimal Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Protects Wound From Outside Contaminants
- Waterproof Film
- Conforms to Wound Bed Without Sticking
- Fast Healing
- Won't Leak
- Easy Application
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3410
- Size: 4 x 4 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: 3-D Square with Beveled Edges
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6209
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Individuals with wounds with extra fragile peri-wound skin.
Biatain® Foam Dressing Overview Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents