Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The soft adhesion of the Biatain Silicone Dressing provides superior absorption and healing ability for exuding wounds, such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, donor sites, skin abrasions and postoperative wounds. It comes in a variety of sizes to match each individuals needs. The silicone dressing can also be used in combination with compression therapy. The dressing securely fits, is easily applied and ensures minimal pain upon removal.
It is made from a 3D foam material that conforms to the wound bed and helps minimize the chance of leakage and maceration. It has a semi-permeable film that is shower and bacteria-proof, which leaves the wound at an optimal moist healing condition.
Product Features and Benefits
- Locks Away Fluid Within its Structure
- Reduces Waste of Dressing
- 3-Piece Non-Touch Opening
- Easily Applied and Aseptic
- Works in Combination w/Compression Therapy
- Ensures Close Fit to Wound and Body
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Item Number: 33437
- Size: 3 Inch x 3 Inch Square
- Material: 3D Silicone Foam
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!