Classic Human Skull Model by 3B Scientific is a high quality model of the human skull that is a great addition to any medical setting, such as in a doctor’s office for demonstration purposes or within the classroom for teaching and learning purposes. It accurately shows the anatomy of the skull and is made from unbreakable-hard plastic.
This Human Skull Model is available in 4 unique skeletal replicas:
A20 - Classic Human Skull Model is a 3-part skull model that is designed for basic anatomical studies of the skull. This skull cast is original and made from high-quality plastic. It accurately represents the foramina, fissures, sutures, and other processes involving the skull. It can be taken apart in 3 places; base of skull, skull cap, and mandible, which is spring mounted to demonstrate natural movement. It features teeth that have been individually cast to accurately represent dentition.
A21 - Numbered Human Classic Skull is a 3-part model that features skull sutures in color and it is a numbered replica of the human skull. The base of skull, mandible, and skull cap can be disassembled to realistically represent the foramina, fissures, sutures, and processes. It features individually cast teeth that show dentition. This model comes with a product key that corresponds with each numbered part. It is ideal for learning and teaching the anatomy of the human skull. It is a great addition to any office or classroom.
A22 - Classic Human Skull Model with Opened Lower Jaw is a 3-part model of the human skull. It is a unique model designed for dental skull anatomy. It comes with an opened mandible that exposes vessels, nerves, and tooth roots. The cranial bones, fissures, bone components, and other structures are numbered. The venous sinuses, cranial sutures, and meningeal vessels are colored so they are easily viewed. The skull cap, mandible, and base of skull can be disassembled. It is a high quality cast that is made from sturdy unbreakable plastic. It is ideal for students and practicing doctors.
A23 - Classic Human Skull Model is a painted 3-part replica of the human skull. The right side of the skull features numbered cranial bones; the left side shows muscle origins in red and insertions in blue. The jaw hinges are on a spring to accurately represent the movement of the anatomy. It can be disassembled in three parts; skull cap, base of skull, and mandible. It is made from durable-hard plastic and is a great skull model for teaching and learning purposes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Accurate Replica of the Human Skull
- Made from High-Quality Hard Plastic
- May be Disassembled in 3-Parts
- Ideal for Teaching and Learning Purposes
- Great Addition to Any classroom or Doctors Office
- Each Tooth is Individually Cast for Realism
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Application: Human Skull Model
- Product Numbers: A20, A21, A22, A23
- A20 Weight & Measurements: 1.76 Lbs, 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.1 Inch
- A21 Weight & Measurements: 1.56 Lbs, 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.1 Inch
- A22 Weight & Measurements: 1.96 Lbs, 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.1 Inch
- A23 Weight & Measurements: 1.56 Lbs, 9.1 x 6.6 x 6.6 Inch
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains A21 & A22 product information
- Product Manual contains A23 product information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!