Other CircAid product(s)
CircAid Comfort Leg Liners, manufactured by Mediven, are incredibly comfortable footless compression garment liners. Comfort Leg Liners are designed to fit under compression stockings, socks, and wraps to increase support and comfort.
Comfort Leg Liners are available in two types: Comfort and Silver. Comfort blend is sheer and stretches to the contours of your body gently. The Silver blend incorporates silver into the fabric to naturally add anti-odor and anti-microbial properties; this can be especially important during prolonged use of compression garments.
Mediven CircAid Comfort Leg Liner Features and Benefits
- Comfortable Against the Skin
- Two Styles to Suit Your Needs
- Comfort Blend Style: Shapes Comfortable to Your Contours
- Silver Blend Style: Anti-Odor and Anti-Microbial
- Wearable Day and Night
- Machine Washable
Mediven CircAid Comfort Leg Liner Specifications
- Product Numbers: RSOCO001P, RSOSS005P
- Machine Washable
- Comfort Leg Liner Materials:
- Microban Antimicrobial
- Comfort Silver Knee High Leg Materials:
- Silver Coated Nylon
- Brand: CircAid
- Manufacturer: Mediven
CircAid Compression Therapy Additional Instructions & Information
- Comfort Leg Liner Sizing Guide helps you determine the right size for your needs.
- CircAid Inelastic Static Compression Garments offer consistent compression regardless of position or movement.
- Dynamic Compression for Inelastic Compression Garments provide improved venous hemodynamics and edema reduction.
- Inelastic Compression Technology is used to treat lymphedema and venous disease better than elastic compression is able to accomplish.
- Circaid Compression Therapy FAQ's covers typical and frequently asked questions about compression therapy garments.
- Clinical References for Inelastic Compression Garments offers study results since 1996 for compression therapy results.
- CircAid Compression Garment Warranty covers the warranty policy for Juxta-Lite Standard Leggings, Juxta Lite Ankle-Foot Wrap, Comfort Compression Anklet, CircPlus products and Ancillary products.
CircAid Compression Therapy Video (2:08 minutes)