Skil-Care Resident-Release Soft Wheelchair Belt
Skil-Care Resident-Release Soft Belt are designed to remind patients to ask for assistance from a caregiver before leaving their wheelchair. These belts are not considered as restraints when used by residents who have the ability to open them at will or upon request. It also promotes proper seating and positioning. This safety belt is easy to open and remove by most patients. The long straps allow securing to the kickspur on the back of the wheelchair. Select between different closure devices—Quick Connect/Disconnect, Resident-Friendly Buckle or Hook and Loop.
Vitality Medical carries many wheelchair accessories, safety products and Wheelchair Seat Belts For Sale for mobility patients, including Wheelchair Seat Belt Restraints, Wheelchair Safety Belt, and the Drive Wheelchair Seat Belt.
Product Features & Benefits
- Promotes proper seating.
- Helps position the patient.
- Chair waist belt restraint.
- Easily attaches to wheelchair.
- Adjustable to needs of patient.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Product Numbers: 301250, 301255, 301270, 301275.
- Width: 5 Inch (front).
- Length: 26 Inch (front)
- Total Length: 42 Inch.
- Closure: Hook & Loop, Quick Release Buckle or Resident-Friendly Buckle.
- Securing Method: Loops around kickspur on back of wheelchair.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Resident-Release Soft Belt contains user instructions for this wheelchair safety device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!