Bilt-Rite Cerv-Rite Cervical Foam Collar is a neck-braced style cervical collar perfect for supporting the neck joints while placing the spine in a neutral position. The foam collar is able to relieve muscle tension while treating minor neck pain or other minor injuries such as whiplash. Polyurethane foam helps fully support the spine and is covered by a beige stockinette to protect the material. A low-contour design maintains the head in a neutral position throughout the patient's wear time.
The Foam Collar is available in 2.5, 3 and 3.5 inch sizes to suit the needs of the patient. Each cervical collar will fit neck sizes from 13 to 22 inches in diameter.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fully Adjustable Collar Fits up to 22-inch Neck
- Comfortable, Sturdy Polyurethane Construction
- Hook and Loop Closure for Easy Donning/Removal
- Places Neck in Fully Neutral Position for Comfort
- Great for Minor Neck Injuries Such as Whiplash
- Manufacturer: Bilt Rite
- Fitting Diameter: 13-22 Inches
- Materials: Polyurethane Foam
- Available Heights: 2.5, 3, 3.5 Inches
- PDAC Code: L0120
- Product Numbers: 10-18129, 10-18209, 10-18219, 10-18229
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!