Customers Also Bought
The Medical Action 3M Tegaderm with PVP Dressing Change Kit provides your facility with a pre-packaged container that includes tools and items used in standard central line dressing changes. The kit is used to reduce the need of staff time in preparing kits in the stock room for next use or reduce the situation of out-of-stock items; which happens more often than you may think and can lead you to order and use other items you are not all too familiar with or fully trust.
The PVP Dressing Change Tray (61249) is a collection from what has been used in standard hospital and medical facilities to be used in the dressing change process to include these items all in one sealed and contamination-free kit. The convenience a pre-packaged kit has can be listed out, but for all, it should be the sterile advantage of the items packaged. Presenting a long list of items, some such as latex exam gloves, 3M Tegaderm dressing, and gauze - just to name a few. Have all been sterilized at the time of packaging to reduce the possibility of bacteria that may lead to infections in these delicate procedures.
Changing a patient’s central line is a delicate procedure, so much so that the patient should turn their head away as to not even breath in the direction of the area to avoid infection. All parties should be wearing the proper equipment to prevent contamination from occurring.
Apart from the items and the nature of the tools offered, there are both time and cost benefits to strongly consider a kit tray if you are still wondering about the features. There are other options for other types of procedures as well, such as a lacerations kit or PICC line tray.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fully Pre-packaged Kit
- Individually Sealed Items
- Provided Sterile for Bacteria-free Tools
- For Use of Changing Central Line
- Reduce Administration Downtime
- (1) Alcohol, Triple Swabstick
- (1) 1 gram Povidone Iodine Ointment
- (1) Povidone Iodine, Triple Swabstick
- (1) Prep Site Prep Pad, 2 X 2.25 Inch
- (1) Tegaderm 1626 Dressing With Tape, 4 X 4.75 Inch
- (1) 2 X 2 Inch 8ply Gauze Sponge
- (1) 2 X 2 Inch Split Gauze Sponge
- (2) 4 X 4 Inch 8-ply Gauze Sponge
- (1) Pair Latex Exam Gloves in Wallet, Medium, Powder-Free
- (1) Dressing Change Label
- (1) Mask With Ear Loops
- (1) 1 X 18 Inch Transpore Tape
- (1) 18 X 18 Inch Wrap, Blue
- Manufacturer: Medical Action Industries
- Product SKU: 61249
- Sterility: Sterile
- Type: Central Line
- Application: Dressing Change Tray
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
From the IV Nurse