Customers Also Bought
The CATH-SECURE PLUS is a catheter holder from the Cath-Secure family of multi-purpose medical tube holders by M.C. Johnson. It anchors the catheter to the thigh giving the patient the ability to move around freely without worrying about the catheter being pulled out. It's quick and easy to apply by removing the alcohol-soluble adhesive and pressing it down on the skin. A tab on the top of the butterfly base creates a lumen around the catheter to anchor it in place. The tab permits repeated access to the catheter or tubing without constant re-taping or restricting the flow. This increases nursing productivity and makes the tube holder cost-effective.
Cath-Secure Plus is DEHP-Free and latex-free to be hypoallergenic and gentle to the skin. It's also waterproof and can be worn up to a week. The tube holder is multi-purpose and can be used to secure indwelling urinary catheters, gastrostomy tubes and jejunostomy tubes.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Application, Precautions and Instructional Video
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Most Catheters and Foley Catheters
- Multi-Purpose Tube Holder
- Improves Patient Comfort
- Allows Patient to be Mobile
- Quick and Easy to Remove
- Increases Nursing Productivity
- OSHA and CDC Compliant
- Manufacturer: M.C. Johnson
- Quantity: Each, Box of 50
- HCPCS Codes: A4333/A5200
- Item Number: 5445-6
- Size: 2.5 Inch Tab with Butterfly Base
- Cath-Secure Plus Brochure
- Make sure to create a little slack on the catheter before securing.
- Have patient fully extend hip to prevent undue traction on catheter.
- Clean skin and completely dry before applying the Cath-Secure Plus.
- Peel away adhesive side and press down against skin.
- Place catheter on top of Cath-Secure and wrap tab around catheter to secure.
- Remove if skin shows signs of irritation.
Cath-Secure Plus Tutorial: (2.13 Min)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MC Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history