CarraDres Clear Hydrogel Sheets are designed to be comfortable while creating an optimal environment for wound healing. The combination of water and polyethylene oxide helps create a moist wound environment. This moist environment promotes effective healing. Also, these hydrogel sheets cool the area they are applied to. This can increase your comfort immediately. In addition, CarraDres Sheets are highly absorbent. They can absorb up to three times their weight in fluid. Another great feature is that these sheets are clear. This allows for easy wound monitoring without removing the dressing.
CarraDres Clear Hydrogel Sheets Features and Benefits
- Clear Color for Easy Wound Monitoring
- Absorbs up to 3 Times Its Weight
- Cools the Affected Area on Contact
- Creates Moist Wound Environment for Optimal Healing
- Product Number: CRR101053
- Color: Clear
- Material: Water, Polyethylene Oxide
- Length: 4 Inch
- Width: 4 Inch
- Primary or Secondary: Primary
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!