Carex Uplift Premium Power Lifting Seats are manufactured by Carex to provide support to Mobility Patients that need a boost getting out of their seat into a standing position. The Premium Power Lifting Seat is an electric-powered portable Lifting Seat that will lift you safely and gently from almost any armchair or sofa without dumping you forward. It is easy to move from room to room inside your home. The Carex Uplift Premium Power Lifting Seats are curved for a safe, gentle lift. Easy-to-adjust, flexible hand control may be positioned for patient convenience. Large, toggle switch control stops the lift at the height the patient chooses. The lifting seats comes with a removable, three-layer cushion with memory foam for maximum comfort. This Power Lifting Seat is equipped with a washable, zippered cover with comfort mesh for improved air flow. Available in 17 or 20 inch seat size.
This product should not be used where oxygen is being administered.
Product Features & Benefits
- Converts any living room chair into a Lift Chair.
- Portable, with 2 ergonomic carry handles.
- Stable non-skid base for peace-of-mind.
- Wipe down cushion with mild soap & water for quick and easy cleaning.
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation.
- Easy to operate controls with an arthritis-friendly toggle with movable, cloth-covered gooseneck style hand controller.
- Product Numbers: PS3017, PS3020.
- Width: 17” or 20”.
- Depth: 19”
- Height: 2” to 10”
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Power: 120V 60 Hz.
- Cord Length: 9’.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Brand: Premium Power.
- HCPCS code: E0628.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Carex Sub Brand Uplift Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill medicare pay for any part of this cushion?Question by: Liz Gober on Aug 3, 2015 7:25:23 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 24, 2016 4:12:00 PMCan this be used on a recliner?Question by: Sandy on Oct 19, 2016 8:43:44 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 3, 2017 3:23:00 PM