Other AirLife product(s)
AirLife Disposable Bacteria Filter can help patients with a variety of ventilator applications including high-flow oxygen systems. The filter helps prevent the patient from breathing in harmful bacteria to reduce risk of infection. The AirLife filter works by using electrostatic attraction to filter out the bacteria and is hydrophobic to resist moisture. After 24 hours, the filter should be changed and disposed of for best effect.
AirLife Disposable Bacteria Filter Features and Benefits
- Hydrophobic Polypropylene Resists Moisture
- Electrostatic Attraction Filters Most Bacteria
- Usable with Variety of Ventilator Applications
- Product Number: 001851
- Compressible Volume: 43 mL
- Flow Resistance: 0.5 L/s 0.67 cmH2O, 1.0 L/s 1.43 cmH2O
- Latex Free
- Manufacturer: CareFusion
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CareFusion Sub Brand AirLife
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!