Customers Also Bought
CARE Black Nitrile Exam Gloves offer a smooth look and fit for the best tactile sensitivity and dexterity. Synthetic nitrile has a natural clinging effect without the worry of a latex allergy. The palm is textured for added grip and the durable Exam Grade glove offers a 6 mil thickness. These characteristics make it ideal for medical, dental and laboratory settings where professionals need free hand movement and protection against blood-borne pathogens and harmful chemicals. The gloves are slightly longer at 9 inches long with a beaded cuff for added security to the hand and forearm. The black color not only looks good but is very useful to professionals to contrast and zero-in on the task-at-hand. The color adds to its diversity of use by masking distracting oils, stains and dyes making it a popular choice in beauty salons, automotive industry and tattoo parlors. The gloves are also a good fit for industries where there are messy jobs such as food handling or janitorial work.
These black nitrile gloves are a good fit is necessary for optimal dexterity and wear-time. The gloves are powder-free, non-sterile, ambidextrous and disposable.
Individuals needing added forearm protection can select Care Black 12-Inch Nitrile Gloves .
Features and Benefits:
- Chemical Resistant
- Protects Against Biohazards
- Reduces Visible Stains
- Reduces Distractions
- Longer Glove Length
- Protects Forearm
- Clings to Hand
- Offers Tactile Sensitivity
- Puncture Resistant
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: CARE
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Average Weight: 7.7 Grams
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Length: 9 Inches
- Color: Black
- Medical Grade
- Textured Palm
- Beaded Cuff
- Make sure to select the proper size. Gloves that are too small are uncomfortable and may tear and gloves that are too big may interfere with dexterity.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Gloves have an expiration date; do not use expired gloves.
- Gloves should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal if gloves were exposed to hazardous materials.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves.
- Avoid contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A