CARE Black Nitrile Exam Powder-Free Gloves are 12 inches long to provide exceptional protection to the wrist and forearm. It's a disposable glove for one-time use; however it's a strong, Exam Grade glove with 6 mil thickness. These sleek-looking black gloves are ideal for medical and laboratory settings, since nitrile has puncture and abrasion resistant properties and protects against blood-borne pathogens and other bodily fluids. The beaded cuff and longer glove length safeguard hand and forearm from exposure for added protection. The gloves are especially helpful for jobs dealing with messy tasks without compromising tactile sensitivity. Synthetic nitrile fits like latex by naturally clings to the hand, but without the allergy concerns of latex products. The palm is textured for added grip and dexterity. The Care Black Nitrile Gloves become a perfect fit for workers in automotive, electronic assembly, janitorial and law enforcement specialties. The black color also helps to mask oils and chemical agents to limit distractions while working.
The 12-Inch Care Black Nitrile Gloves are offered in five sizes, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large. The gloves are powder-free, non-sterile, ambidextrous and disposable. TG Medical Inc. is the manufacturer of Care Black Nitrile Gloves. They are an industry leader in disposable gloves and offer a variety of latex, vinyl and nitrile disposable glove-options. Vitality Medical also carries these nitrile gloves in Care Black Nitrile Gloves are also available in shorter lengths. Vitality Medical also carries the shorter glove length Care Black 9-Inch Nitrile Gloves .
Features and Benefits:
- Chemical Resistant
- Protects Against Biohazards
- Reduces Visible Stains
- Reduces Distractions
- More Protection to Wrist
- Beaded Cuff
- Good Fit
- Offers Tactile Sensitivity
- Puncture Resistant
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: CARE
- Quantity: 50/Box, 500/Case
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Average Weight: 7.7 Grams
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Length: 12 Inches
- Color: Black
- Medical Grade
- Textured Palm
- Beaded Cuff
- Make sure to select the proper size. Gloves that are too small are uncomfortable and may tear and gloves that are too big may interfere with dexterity.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Gloves have an expiration date; do not use expired gloves.
- Gloves should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal if gloves were exposed to hazardous materials.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves.
- Do not re-use disposable gloves, it's for one-time use.
- Avoid contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TG Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!