Customers Also Bought
Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe, by Jobst, is a canvas covered cast shoe for adults of all sizes. The cast shoe provides treaded protection for a leg cast. It also allows the individual to at least be partially mobile while giving traction and proper foot rotation when walking.
The Rocker Bottom cast shoe will simply strap over the bottom of the cast where the foot is wrapped, while the heel and toe are open. It has two closures that go over the instep and an elastic strap to hold the heel in for an extra secure fit with most leg casts. The soles of these shoes are rounded at the bottom to allow the foot to roll over each step as the foot is immobilized and cannot articulate. The shoe also and have horizontal edge cuts to prevent slipping and to get maximum grab against the ground.
The Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe is constructed for either leg. The sole is non-skid and will not mark or scuff floor materials. Sizes range from small to extra-large at 9-3/8 to 13-1/2 inches in length. All are made of navy colored canvas uppers and white synthetic sole.
Canvas Rocker Bottom Shoe Features and Benefits
- The rocker bottom will allow the foot to rotate to walk easier.
- It works for either left or right foot.
- The shoe will fit over a cast and attach easily with hook and loop closures.
- There are 5 sizes from small to extra-large.
- They are made with durable cotton canvas.
- The sole is non-skid.
Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Material: Canvas
- Small: 4 1/2 Inch Width by 9 3/8 Inch Length
- Medium: 4 7/8 Inch Width by 11 Inch Length
- Large: 5 3/8 Inch Width by 12 5/8 Inch Length
- Extra Large: 5 5/8 Inch Width by 13 1/2 Inch Length
- HCPCS: L3260
- Manufacturer Numbers: 43-101408, 43-101505, 43-101602, 43-101709
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!