Other Leukomed product(s)
Reduce surgical sight infections wearing ultra thin Leukomed® Control Post-Op Dressing 7323005 by BSN Medical. Its thin construction moves with the elasticity of the skin for comfortable range of motion that you hardly know it's there. The low profile won't add bulk to the skin or catch onto clothing while wound heals.
This surgical bandage is made from a flexible hydropolymer that is effective in absorbing wound exudate during healing process. This also creates an optimal healing environment with balancing moisture. The hydropolymer is breathable to help with moisture but still maintains a waterproof and virus proof protective shield. This maintains the sterile environment and with a clear exterior, less lifting is needed to watch over the wound during healing. Patient can shower with dressing up to seven days giving the wound optimal protection thus reducing the risk of infection from outside forces.
The Leukomed Control Post-Op adhesive bandage is 4 x 13-3/4 inches helpful in protecting larger stitching sites. The dressings come sterile in a box of 10.
Leukomed Control Post-Op Dressings are available in a variety of sizes to best suite the surgical site.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Application
- Gentle Back Adhesive
- More Coverage
- Material is Flexible
- Feels Like a Second Layer of Skin
- Protects Wound Bed from Outside Contaminants
- Translucent Dressing
- Clear View of Wound
- Manages Exudate
- Non-Bulky Dressing
- Waterproof and Virus Proof
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Reduces Risk of SSI
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed®
- Item Number: 7323005
- Size: 4 x 13-3/4 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 5
- Material: Hydropolymer
- Length of Use: 7 Days
- Indications: Surgical Wounds, Partial-Thickness Burns, Donor Sites and Lacerations
How to Apply Dressing:
- Before application, use careful practices to maintain sterile wound environment by wearing gloves or sterilizing hands.
- Remove dressing from sterile package.
- Strip off the transparent supportive film underneath the dressing.
- Hold the film dressing on both sides and apply over the wound site.
- Tear off the top white application support and smooth out dressing for a secure stick.
- Remove the two upper red indicators located at the center by pulling one to the left and the other to the right.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!