Other Leukomed product(s)
Leukomed® Control Post-Op Dressing 7323003 by BSN Medical is a comfortable skin-like dressing measuring 4 x 9.5 inches to protect larger surgical sites as well as donor sites and general wounds. It's constructed of an ultra thin hydropolymer pad that's breathable and flexible to mimic the skin's elasticity for full range of motion. Following surgery, the site must be properly protected to prevent the risk of infection and Leukomed Control comes sterile and continues to protect the wound against outside bacteria with its waterproof and virus proof barrier.
Leukomed Control has all the great qualities of a wound dressing and sets itself from others with its clear, barely detectable pad. This feature allows the wound to be closely monitored and if infection should occur, it can be detected faster. This makes the dressing cost-effective with reducing the number of dressing changes and less invasive monitoring or examination of wound.
The Leukomed Control dressing creates a balanced moisture environment needed for optimal healing. The dressing absorbs wound exudate in low exuding wounds and is not recommended for high exuding wounds. It's breathable while maintaining its water-proof barrier.
Try Leukomed Control in its variety of sizes to properly fit wound site.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Application
- Gentle Adhesive
- Protects Wound Bed from Bacteria
- Transparent Dressing to Monitor Site
- Manages Exudate
- Thin and Comfortable
- Waterproof/Virus Proof
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Reduces Risk of SSI
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Item Number: 7323003
- Size: 4 x 9.5 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 5
- Material: Hydropolymer
- Length of Use: 7 Days
- Indications: Surgical Wounds, Partial-Thickness Burns, Donor Sites and Lacerations
How to Apply:
- Maintain a sterile site wearing gloves or sterilizing hands.
- Remove the transparent supportive film underneath the dressing.
- Hold the film dressing on both sides and apply over the wound site.
- Tear off the white application support on top and smooth out dressing for a secure stick.
- Remove the two upper red indicators located at the center by pulling one to the left and the other to the right.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!