Other Leukomed product(s)
Leukomed® Control Post-Op Dressing 7323001 is like a second layer of skin to comfortably protect a wound or stitches following surgery. It's made of thin hydropolymer that's flexible to mold with the skin's elasticity for comfortable movement. It measures 2-3/4 x 4 inches and comes sterile to safely guard a surgical site, donor site or low exuding wound from outside microorganisms. The hydropolymer material's exterior is waterproof and virus proof to comfortably shower with the adhesive bandage and allow it to protect up to seven days.
Its manufacturer BSN Medical, constructed the Leukomed Control dressing to provide optimal healing. The hydropolymer absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment for fast healing. Its translucent appearance also makes it blend in with the skin with easy view of the site to monitor healing and detect infection. This means fewer dressing changes and eliminates lifting the dressing to monitor wound.
Leukomed Control is available in a variety of widths up to 14 inches in length.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Application
- Gentle Adhesive
- Conformable to Skin
- Cost-Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Protects Wound Bed from Microorganisms
- Clear Dressing to Monitor Healing
- Manages Wound Exudate
- Thin and Comfortable Wearing
- Waterproof/Virus Proof
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Reduces Risk of SSI
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Item Number: 7323001
- Size: 2-3/4 x 4 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Material: Hydropolymer
- Length of Use: 7 Days
- Indications: Surgical Wounds, Partial-Thickness Burns, Donor Sites and Lacerations
How to Apply:
- Maintain a sterile site with careful practices such as wearing gloves or sterilizing hands.
- Remove the transparent supportive film underneath the dressing.
- Hold the film dressing on both sides and apply over the wound site.
- Tear off the top white application support and smooth out dressing for a secure stick.
- Remove the two upper red indicators located at the center by pulling one to the left and the other to the right.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!